Skip to main content

INTRO

Hi friends,                                           

My name is Gokul Nadh V. S. I am 23 years old post graduate in finance from Asian School of Business, Technocity, Trivandrum.  I was planning to start writing a blog, but procrastination was part of my life. now I removed that word from my life and replaced it with " do it now". Thus results in the formation of this blog.

Here I would like to post my perceptions, my decisions, my values etc. it doesn't mean I am right or you are wrong, I just want to know your thoughts and how you look into the problems which I face, can it be viewed more differently, is it possible to present things far better etc.

The reason why I have started the blog is to talk with people of my nature. this is because after reading a couple of books, the perception towards life is getting changed day by day. gradually I came to know that I belong to the 1% people on earth who views everything differently. I realized I  do not belong to the 99% people who believe in "world's greatest lie" ( The Alchemist). ie, " at a certain point of lives, we lose control of what's happening to us, and our lives become controlled by fate". 


Nowadays when I talk to my friends and relatives I can feel the change within me, the power of positive thinking have started doing miracles in me. I have read that positive thinking helps u live more than 10 years as compared to normal people. now I can feel how different I am. Reading is the one and only thing that helped me to think in such a way. reading itself cannot make changes in you. it's simply how you apply things which you come across in various books.

A professor of mine used to tell " it doesn't mean whatever written in a book is right or wrong, but it simply teaches you to think differently or make you think from a different perspective". A friend of mine once told me " it's quite difficult to start reading as a hobby but not impossible if you don't start reading at this age you are going to regret after 30 years".

These are the two people who inspired me to start reading. so far I have completed reading 10 Books. each book gave me a different perspective. now I realize, changes will happen only through reading. reading is an art, applying what we read in life leads to destiny.

After reading 10 books, I myself developed two quotes. I would like to share with you.

" Success follows only when you have the courage to follow your dreams"

" Success= patience + Perseverance "

Thank you.

Comments

  1. I'm watching myself in you. I would like to be your friend if really mean what you read above as to the people with similar to your kind.

    And I'm curious to know which are those 10 books and suggest me the most you enjoyed reading.

    If had your goodreads and quora account leave the links for your profile. I'll follow you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sry my English was so volatile. I'll cut some words thinking that I already typed it. *I would like to be your friend if you really mean what you had written above about connecting people of your kind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi, Thejas. first of all thanks for your feedback. following are the list of books.
    1. The monk who sold his Ferrari- Robin Sharma
    2. Who will die when you cry- Robin Sharma
    3. Life is what you make it- Preeti Shenoy
    4. The Alchemist -Paulo coelho
    5. The shiva Trilogy - Amish Tripathi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Among the above I need to read monk who sold his Ferrari and last book of Shiva trilogy, tell me how are they just make it simple by ratings.

      Delete
    2. Actually, I don't have an exact word to describe what I felt after reading The monk who sold his Ferrari. such an awesome book. regarding The oath of the Vayuputras, I felt like 'okk'. that's it.

      Delete
    3. And what are other 3 books you read?

      Delete
    4. Power of your subconscious mind- joseph Murphy
      The power of positive thinking- Norman Vincent peal
      The Truth about winning your career- Karen Otazo

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PURPOSE

Yesterday on my way from Cochin, I experienced something really interesting. Had a wonderful talk with a strange lady.1.A lady around 35 years of age was carrying a child. She was not only carrying a child but also a long chain of key chains, pens, and drawing books for kids, some stationeries for sale. Normally we use to see people like her on trains and buses. But she was really a different lady. She came nearby me and asked “Sir, I have some good collection of key chains, pens, comb, kerchief. Please have a look”.  Actually, I don’t want anything, but the child in her hand attracted me with a cute smile. So for that, I decided to buy two key chains so that she could buy something for her child.
Time passed by many men and women passed selling different items, some beggars also passed by.
2.After some time I had noticed another lady carrying a child. But she was only carrying the child, not like the other lady. Actually, she was begging using the child. Within a while, she reached nea…

A BURNING DESIRE

I am sure each of us had gone through or are going through a tough phase in our life. 99% of people think it's our fate, but the rest 1% people believe and consider the toughness as an opportunity to learn and take a decision to MOVE, they accept"I am traveling in tough route, I am feeling cramped, YES!! I am out of comfort zone". They don't give up, they don't complain, But they take a firm decision to MOVE. These people are later labeled as the most successful people in HISTORY of mankind.
 Thomas A. Edison Henry Ford Charles Dickens O. Henry Hellen KellerMarshall Field and the list continues to Steve Jobs, Jack Ma, J.K Rowling
Today I am going to share what happened to one of my friends with whom I had an hour and a half telephonic conversation after 5 years. Now, he is no more a person I know, he is no more the person who used be in our school days. Literally, he is now no more a person whom everybody knew 5 years ago.A complete transformation!! A complete tran…

LOGIC BUBBLE

Hi,When I woke up today morning, I was thinking a subject to write. After a while, my mother came and asked me to go to the market and buy some fish. I thought ok!!, it's been so long I had visited the market. let's see the changes happened in the market over these days. My mother told me there is a pink colored plastic carry bag in the storeroom, take it when you leave. I moved to the store room, took the pink bag and moved. Because tomorrow is Christmas, the street seems empty. normally 11:00 AM will be one of the busiest time in a day here because it's the time market get's open.

On the way to market, I found various people whom I have met long back, a couple of middle-aged people, some aunties, children's, etc.I faced some cliche questions to a 23-year-old jobless boy, like, have you completed your course?, what is your future plan?, why not government job etc..etc.. somehow I managed to answer those questions. finally, I reached the market. even though the stre…